... lets do this! Rules for all of them:
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You can't say that you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
11. Cussing is ALLOWED. 1-How long have you been drawing?
I've started drawing with traditional paper and pencil 4 years ago, then I started digital during december in 2012 and a year later I started traditional inking.2-Ever been depressed over an art you did long ago because how it looks or why you drew it?
If by art you mean a particular genre then my answer is no, every genre I worked on I enjoyed thoroughly, especially Comic inking and Anthro art.
If you ment an art piece then its a yes/no, some old stuff looks a bit off to me but it's all about the process of learning and improving. I'm very strict critically with myself but I never felt depressed.3-Second Life user?
Not a second life user, alredy have one life too many to deal with.4-Ever tried being a music producer?
Never tried it.5-Your favorite style of music?
There are many styles I like. Industrial-techno (Eisenfunk, Front Line Assembly, Cubanate, Funkervogt),metal especially industrial metal (KMFDM in particular here), 90's happy rave (Ravers World, Active World, Dune), Acid-Techno, 80's music in general, Queen, classic (Bach, Mozart, Salieri, Beethoveen), Rom Di Prisco and many others. Depends on what I'm drawing in the end.6-Do you listen to music when you draw?
Always.7-Do you have The Crew or Titanfall?
Neither of them.8-Are you an Origin user?
No.9-Favorite Furry accesories?
Hoodies in general, not just for furries. 10-Your favorite game on Video-Games?
There are too many good ones to just pick one. Team Fortress 2, Tribes series (Starsiege Tribes,Tribes 2, Tribes Vengeance), Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Quake series, Metal Slug series, Bloody Roar, Mega Man, Doom 1 and 2, Worms, Tekken, FTL.11-Have you ever showed your dark side through drawing or music composition?
Not sure what you mean here. If by dark u mean something more sexuall, the closest I got was with a nude posing piece I did with my OC Elissa. (Private comishes are something different since I draw what I'm asked to do)12-Ever been to a FurCon before?
Never been to one,13-Your ''Furry'' dream would be?
Having wings!14- Why the 14th?
Because bad luck if not heheMy questions:
1) Who is your main inspiration in your work?
2) Traditional art vs Digital art, can traditional still hold up?
3) What's the weirdest art piece you ever produced?
4) Who is your favourite digimon?
5) How often to you stay up when you're particularly concentrated on an art piece?
6) What would your furrsonas persona look like?
7) Is there a particular level of art that you would like to reach one day?
8) Maki vs Sushi, who would win?
9) How do you handle heat?
10) Is there an artist in particular that made you instantly decide that you would also start being involved with art?
11) Nostalgia trip, is there an old TV series that you would like to be rebooted?
12) What is/was your favourite subject in school (gym doesn't count, most of us liked it )?
13) What would happen if you were to meet one of your OCs in real life?
14) Do you think the number 13 brings bad luck?
Those whom I drag down with me in the tagginess: :iconFrostnovaThe3d: